"The word of God is the greatest, most necessary, most important thing in Christendom. Without the external Word we would not know one spirit from another...Let the man who would hear God speak, read Holy Scripture." - Martin Luther

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

7 YEARS

Danny & Cyndie
February 21,1999
Halekulani Hotel, Honolulu, HI

With this ring…I thee wed.
With my body…I thee worship.
With all my worldly goods…I thee endow.

In the Name of the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

We praise and thank God for 7 magical years!
I love you Sweetheart!

5 Comments:

Blogger CyndieO said...

Thank you sweetie!!! Happy Anniversary to you too. Here's to many, many more.... Love, Cyn

p.s. Wanna move back to Hawaii?

6:19 PM

 
Blogger peg said...

Happy Anniversary, you two!!

8:18 AM

 
Blogger Sacha said...

Happy Anniversary to you...*singing* ok, i'll stop. I love you guys and wish you many many more years together!
Sach

11:30 AM

 
Blogger CyndieO said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Paul M. Kingery said...

Dear Danny and Cyndie,

Thank you for your thoughts. I look forward to following your interesting blog. I live and write in Honolulu. Hope you will visit again. Are you interested in topics about the apocalypse, end times, the end of the world, eschatology, last days, the horsemen of the apocalypse, the beast, prophesy, prophesies, revelation, 666, bible prophesy, prophets, Canaan, Canaan's land, Land of Canaan, or the Christian future? If so you may enjoy reading " Land of Canaan." This is a free online book. The Link is http://landofcanaan.info/book.php
Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Paul M. Kingery, PhD, MPH

4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home