"The word of God is the greatest, most necessary, most important thing in Christendom. Without the external Word we would not know one spirit from another...Let the man who would hear God speak, read Holy Scripture." - Martin Luther

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

NO ONE..."No Not One"...

NO ONE can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again (John 3:3)

NO ONE can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. (John 3:5)

NO ONE can come to me unless the Father Who sent me draws him (John 6:44).

NO ONE comes to the Father except through me (John 14:6).

NO ONE takes it (life) from me, but I lay it down of my own accord (John 10:18).

NO ONE can snatch them [true Christians] out of my hand (John.10:28).

NO ONE will take away your joy (John 16:22b).

NO ONE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

awesome!

1:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very nice. Thanks for putting it so simply.

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home