"The word of God is the greatest, most necessary, most important thing in Christendom. Without the external Word we would not know one spirit from another...Let the man who would hear God speak, read Holy Scripture." - Martin Luther

Friday, September 22, 2006

September CT Cover Story

The cover story in the current issue of Christianity Today, ("Young, Restless, Reformed") holds a special place in my heart. For one, it highlights a sound, joyful, winsome, humble, orthodox view of Jesus Christ within Reformed Theology. Secondly, it is a great exposé of what took place at the "Together for the Gospel" conference last April. (FREE Audio) And in last, but not least place, I was captured in one of the pictures! That's right. With "international" readership, I made it in CT, barely noticable by my infamous baldspot! So for those 3 reasons, check it out!

You gotta look close, center toward the top, behind the right elbow of the dude in the center-ish with the blue and white horizontal striped shirt. I'm sitting down talking with my pal.

Yep, there's that baldspot! Ya got me.

What a superb conference, and a fitting article!

3 Comments:

Blogger peg said...

that dude is my handsome hubby!! too bad they missed his face!

2:38 PM

 
Blogger peg said...

actually I think he's the one you're talking to behind the dude! :)

1:52 PM

 
Blogger Daddy, Manf and Bean said...

hey peg, yea, that is Paul. what an awesome time in KY. hope all is well with your soul(s) and you ever see the greatness and graciousness of Christ!
d

8:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home