"The word of God is the greatest, most necessary, most important thing in Christendom. Without the external Word we would not know one spirit from another...Let the man who would hear God speak, read Holy Scripture." - Martin Luther

Monday, June 06, 2005

Something About The Grace and Mercy of God...

When one knows judgement is due them...and instead of getting the bad you deserve...you get good and not the bad...well that just rocks the very core of your world to shreds!

So...I give hearty thanks to my God for placing on Christ the just judgement I deserve...and to top it all off...He gives to me the very righteousness of Jesus....so I sing for joy on this, the 23rd anniversary of my conversion...O what a happy day indeed!

4 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

OK your non-blogger status has been updated. Blogger once again!

11:47 AM

 
Blogger CyndieO said...

Woo hoo, praise the Lord for saving the soul of the man I love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is good!! Cyn

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Daddy, Manf and Bean said...

on top of such a great salvation...God has given me my love and friends to grow old with :)

7:39 PM

 
Blogger peg said...

Amen, Bro! 'Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be'-9a quote from an anniversary card I gave Paul a couple years ago) May we grandparent along with the Ovalles!! Growing old in here before we're made young again in glory!
Happy New Life in Jesus FOREVER!!

8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home